A delicious, premium organic 72% dark couverture chocolate with vanilla salt flakes and essential lime oil.
Cocoa Rhapsody is owned by a husband and wife team in Melbourne. Pastry Chef Floyd is extremely passionate about his handcrafted chocolate and has put a lot of love into perfecting his smooth and creamy chocolate flavours.
Keep this fair trade choccie in your pantry for when you are looking for a little something special. Better still, enjoy with our beautiful Tea of Earth blends for an afternoon or post-dinner treat.
Endangered owner Karen chooses to stock this chocolate because she says it tastes amazing and eats it all the time. It’s really smooth – she can vouch for it!
Our Cocoa Rhapsody Salted Lime Chocolate features:
- 72% organic dark couverture chocolate, salted vanilla flakes and essential lime oil
- 90g size bar
- Vegan and certified organic
- Fair trade cocoa sourced from the Dominican Republic and Peru
- Ingredients: Cocoa mass, whole cane sugar, essential lime oil, salt flakes, vanilla, sunflower, lecithin
- May contain traces of nuts
Consider combining a handmade ceramic mug by Malmsbury’s Moonshine Pottery with our Tea of Earth blends and this delectable chocolate for the perfect trio of gifts or treat for yourself.
Love this gift idea? Order your Cocoa Rhapsody Salted Lime Chocolate online now.